Pre School Deputy Supervisor (Term Time Only)
We are looking for a passionate Deputy Supervisor to join our small, friendly preschool team.
The applicant would ideally be qualified to Early Years Diploma level 3 or NVQ level 3.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating a safe, secure and stimulating environment for children.
- Supporting the Supervisor with the long, medium and short term planning of the curriculum within the EYS framework.
- Assisting the Supervisor with the delivery of the curriculum by providing safe, creative, and appropriate learning opportunities that lead to the Early Learning Goals.
- Observing, assessing and recording each child’s progress and producing a “Learning Journey Book” for each child.
- Being creative in the use of resources and space (Working in a pack away setting).
The hours of work would initially be 8.30am – 3.30pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, although we may be able to offer some flexibility with the possibility of increased hours.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Preferred candidates will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
For a full job description and application form please contact:
Tracey Agutter- Preschool Supervisor Tel. 07500 453723 or
Jodie Fisher- Preschool Committee Chair Tel. 07766 142481
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the preschool at Appleton Village Hall during opening times
Position start date: Tuesday 25th February 2020 (this could be flexible)
Closing date for applications: 12th February 2020
Interview date: To be confirmed